REVEVANT GAME INFO SECTIONS - Stadium
In the stadium area of the game you can quickly and easily do the following:
- View ticket sales
- Set your ticket prices
- Develop your stadium
VIEW TICKET SALES
- The history of your seat ticket sales can be viewed on the right hand side of the stadium page. For each match you can see the number of tickets sold for each seat type and the revenue earned.
SET YOUR TICKET PRICES
- Click on the stadium link in the left hand menu
- In the top left corner, under the heading 'Set Ticket Prices', click on the ticket price you would like to change
- Delete the current ticket price and enter the new price
- Click update
DEVELOP YOUR STADIUM
- Click, new order, in the 'Order More Seating' area, which is underneath the ticket pricing area.
- An order slip will appear in the table below, click on this.
- This orders details can now be seen in the order details area to the right.
- Click on the quantity field of the seat type you would like to add to your stadium, enter the number of seats you would like added.
- The cost of adding these seats to your stadium will automatically be added to your order slip on the left.
- If you would like to add more seats of another type during this development, click on that quantity field in the order details area and enter the amount.
- The new development cost can be seen in your order slip on the left.
- Once you are happy with your development details and cost, click on the dollar sign. WARNING - once an order is confirmed by pressing the dollar sign, it cannot be undone.
- Your development is now underway. You can see how long until the development will be completed in the 'time' field.