In the squad area of the game you can quickly and easily do the following:
- Sack a player
- Auction a player
- View player skills
- View player statistics
- View player career highlights
SACK A PLAYER
- You will see two tables, the top is your default lineup, the bottom is your whole squad. You sack a player from your whole squad.
- Find the player you wish to sack in the bottom table.
- Click on that player's flame icon.
- You will be asked if you want to sack this player. WARNING - this cannot be undone, so be sure you wish to sack the player.
- Click sack player, the game will reload.
- You will be notified the player has been sacked, click OK.
AUCTION A PLAYER
- You auction a player from the full squad list in the bottom table.
- Find the player you wish to auction and then click on their dollar sign icon.
- Enter your reserve price, this is the minimum amount you will sell this player for. If no one bids this amount, the player will be returned to your list.
- Once happy with your reserve price, click auction this player.
- You will receive confirmation that your player is now on the open market, click OK.
VIEW PLAYER SKILLS
- You can view your player's skill levels in the full squad list in the bottom table.
- To view a single player's skill progression over time, click on their name. This will open their individual information pop up window.
- The skills graphs show a players skill increases for each skill.
- You can remove skills from the graph by clicking on the skill on the left hand side.
- Rolling over the skills will highlight the skill in the graph.
VIEW PLAYER STATISTICS
- Click on the name of the player whose statistics you wish to view.
- Click on the statistics tab in the player's pop up window.
- This will show you that player's average statistics for all the seasons they have played.
VIEW PLAYER CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- Click on the name of the player whose career highlights you wish to view.
- Click on the career highlights tab in the player's pop up window.
- This area will show you the player's career highlights. You will have to have played for a little while before this starts to fill up!