REVEVANT GAME INFO SECTIONS - Scouting & Rookie Draft
In the scouting area of the game you can quickly and easily do the following:
- Scout the players available in the next draft
- Set your draft order
- View draft lottery
- View last season draft results
- Click on the scouting tab in the top left corner of the scouting table.
- Click on the ped and pad icon of the player you wish to scout.
- Click which information you would like your scout to uncover. NOTE - you have to scout physical condition (age, body type and height) first.
- Close scouting window.
SCOUT NOTES - a scout can perform one task for your team per week. Your side can have up to eight scouts.
SET YOUR DRAFT ORDER
- Your preferred draft selections are in numerical order in the scouting table.
- Move players up and down your draft order by clicking on the up or down arrow alongside their name.
VIEW DRAFT LOTTERY
- At the end of each season, the draft lottery occurs. When this is complete, you can view the draft order by clicking on the 'draft lottery' tab.
VIEW LAST SEASON DRAFT RESULTS
- Click on the 'last season draft results' tab. You can view the drafted players in order of selection.