In the lineups area of the game you can quickly and easily do the following:
- Create a lineup
- Edit a lineup
- Duplicate a lineup
- Delete a lineup
- Set default lineup
CREATE A LINEUP
- To create a new lineup click on the + sign in the top right corner of the lineup area.
- Rename the new lineup by clicking on the words 'New Lineup Template', delete these words and enter your lineup name.
- Now you're ready to assign players to positions. To get started, click on the little pen and pad icon.
- This then displays your whole squad and relevant player details. To assign a player to a position, click on the far right hand field that will currently say UNASSIGNED. A drop down menu will appear with all available positions to which the player can be assigned. Select a position for this player.
- The position will change from UNASSIGNED to the position you have selected.
- Continue to do this until all avialable positions have players assigned to them.
- When finished, you simply close the lineup template pop up box by selecting the x icon in the top right hand corner.
- This lineup is now ready to be used in matches.
EDIT A LINEUP
- Click the pen and paper icon of the lineup you wish to edit. This will show the lineup in the table below.
- First, remove a player from a position by clicking the far right position field and then select the blank option. This will remove the player from their position. You will notice the field will change from the position they were previously assigned to, to UNASSIGNED.
- Find the player you would like to assign to that position and click on the far right field and select the position from the drop down menu.
- Continue to do this until all player position changes have been made.
- When complete, close the lineup template pop up window by selecting the x icon in the top right hand corner.
- This edited lineup is now ready to be used in matches.
DUPLICATE A LINEUP
- Find the lineup you would like to duplicate and then click on the duplicate icon. It is the icon in between the pen and pad icon and the downward arrow.
- This will create a duplicate of this lineup. You will see this in your lineup list, it will have the same name but with (duplicate) after it.
- Click on the name and change the lineup name if required.
- If you wish to edit this lineup, follow the steps above in Edit Lineup instructions.
DELETE A LINEUP
- Find the lineup you wish to delete and then click on the trash can on the far right hand side of the table.
- You will be asked if you would like delete this lineup. WARNING - this action cannot be undone, so be sure you want to delete the lineup before clicking OK.
SET DEFAULT LINEUP
- To set your default lineup (this is the lineup that will play if you have not selected otherwise in the matches area of the game), click on the downward arrow icon.