In the matches area of the game you can quickly and easily do the following:
- Set match tactics
- Select a lineup for a match
- Set default match tactics
- Change match tactics
- Watch match replay
- View match statistics
SET MATCH TACTICS
- Click on the team tactic field and select from Defensive Flood, Run & Carry and Midfield Pressure.
- Click on the attack tactic field and select from Best Option, Kick Long and Play the Lead.
- Click on the defense tactic field and select from Man Defense, Loose Man in Defense and Full Ground Press.
- Make sure your tactic selections are now visible in the fields. These are now your tactic selections for that match.
SELECT A LINEUP FOR A MATCH
- Click on the lineup field, which is after the defense tactic field, and choose from your lineups.
- Make sure your lineup selection is now visible in the field. This is the lineup that will play that particular match.
SET DEFAULT MATCH TACTICS
- If you would like a match tactics combintation, which includes all three tactics and your lineup, to be your default selection for the rest of your season's matches, click on the downward arrow icon.
- This will auto fill the rest of the seasons matches with those tactics and lineup selections.
- Select the tactic or lineup selection you would like to change and select your new tactic or lineup from the drop down menu.
- Make sure your new selection is visible in the field.
WATCH MATCH REPLAY
- Click on the TV icon to watch a match replay.
- Please follow on screen instructions to download the unity media player. This could take a few minutes to load.
VIEW MATCH STATISTICS
- To view the statistics from a match, click on the calculator icon on the far right hand side of the table.
- Here you can see the statistics of both sides for that match.
- Close the statistics window by clicking on the x icon in the top right hand corner.