All leagues consist of 12 teams. Leagues will be ranked from Division 1 down to whatever number is required to contain all the registered teams.
- Division 1 – 1 league, 12 teams.
- Division 2 – 4 leagues, 48 teams.
- Division 3 – 16 leagues, 192 teams.
- Division 4 – 64 leagues, 768 teams.
- Division 5 – 256 leagues, 3072 teams......and so on.
Finals will be played between the top 4 teams at the conclusion of the regular season (26 games). The team that wins the Grand Final (other than Division 1) will be promoted to the Division directly above their current division.
- Champions Final - 1 vs 2 – winner of this goes straight into Grand Final
- Elimination Final - 3 v 4 – winner of this meets the loser of the Champions Final and loser is out of the finals race.
- Knockout Final – loser of Champions Final vs winner of Elimination Final – winner of this meets the winner of the Champions Final and the loser is out of the finals race.
- Grand Final – winner is promoted to the immediate Division above for the next season.
The 8 teams that did not make the finals will play in a ‘Relegation Final’ 3 game series. The loser of these will be relegated down a division below their current division.
- 5th vs 12th
- 6th vs 11th
- 7th vs 10th
- 8th vs 9th
This will be the best of 3 game series. Team ranked higher at the conclusion of the regular season will have home ground advantage in games 1 and 3 (if a third game is required).